10 Things To Know About Invisalign Clear Aligners
Are you interested in an effective method to realign and correct your teeth? There are many innovative orthodontic treatments available that help to do just this, including Invisalign clear aligners. More and more individuals are finding success with the help of Invisalign treatment. our team at Complete Dental Works offers Invisalign near you. continue reading on to learn more about our Teaneck dentist office and see how an Invisalign treatment could transform your smile into something you can be proud about!
Invisalign Teaneck, NJ
Below are ten things you should know about Invisalign clear aligners:
- The treatment is affordable. The price of Invisalign treatments does not differ very much from traditional orthodontic treatment.
- They can correct a variety of imperfections in your smile. Orthodontists use Invisalign to correct issues such as misaligned bites, crowding, gapped teeth, and crookedness.
- There are no food restrictions. Unlike traditional braces, Invisalign allows you to easily remove the aligners during meal times.
- Oral hygiene is much simpler. Conventional braces may be difficult to clean. However, aligners can be taken out for cleaning purposes.
- Invisalign aligners are transparent. The transparent aligners allow for an almost invisible treatment.
- Patients have found them to be much more comfortable than other orthodontic treatments. Metal braces tend to poke and prod at patient’s gums. However, clear aligners are customized to perfectly fit your smile.
- They help to reduce the risk of damage to teeth and gums. Metal braces can affect demineralization and increase the risk of decay.
- They require fewer appointments. Invisalign typically requires only one visit every 8 to 10 weeks. It simply involves ensuring you are on track with your treatment plan.
- They help to boost self-confidence levels. Many patients feel embarrassed with traditional metal braces. Invisalign clear aligners allow patients to achieve their desired end results in an almost invisible way.
- They allow for shorter treatment times. The duration of Invisalign treatment is on average only one year.
Contact Complete Dental Works in Teaneck New Jersey to learn more about Invisalign clear aligners and see how they can change your smile.